Considering you’re taking the time to read my blog, I believe it is fair for you to know a little bit about me. So here’s the bullet point version of my life.
– I am currently a freshman at DePaul University in Chicago
– I have a true obsession with post it notes and an extreme love of elephants
– Although coffee is in my url, my favorite drink is chai tea
– I hate nothing more in this world more than math
– I discovered my love of writing in eighth grade, which is when I wrote the poem “Walls” (search it on my blog – I’m quite proud of it)
– I am aware that I am a young writer but I can guarantee you that my age does not affect the quality of my writing or the value of my opinions
– I created this blog to share my opinion with the world
– I love feedback, so feel free to comment
– I do a lot of volunteer work and charity work, and I like to share my experiences with my readers
– I’m planning on writing a book one day!
In case you want to know what I look like, here’s a senior picture!
Would you prefer a less edited picture? Here’s a selfie!